Frequently Asked Questions

There are a number of entry requirements that you must meet to begin your studies as an international student. The educational requirements for studying abroad (including the level of English proficiency) depend on the level of studies you wish to pursue. For example, some courses require you to complete core courses before applying for a degree. Each university and school has different admission requirements. At Edify we can help you assess your qualifications for different programs and guide you to the course and location that best suits your needs.
The biggest and most expensive part of studying abroad depends on the type of degree and career you choose. Below is a brief description of tuition fees for various programs at popular locations.
Student visas (F and M) can be issued for new students up to 120 days before the course start date. Waiting times for visa requirements vary from country to country. Depending on the situation, you may receive it within 3 days or within 3 months.
Contingent delivery, as the name suggests, includes “clauses”. Receiving a “restricted” offer means that you must meet certain criteria in terms of grades and academic requirements to be accepted into the university, while a conditional offer letter is equivalent to a final acceptance letter. This means that the student has been accepted by the university because they have met the academic requirements.
Although scholarships typically fund students with outstanding academic records, most scholarships support students in need.
Many students leave their comfort zones and experience culture shock, loneliness or isolation, financial problems and language barriers. Use these challenges as opportunities for personal development and remember that the benefits of studying abroad outweigh the challenges. Studying abroad can be an amazing and life-changing experience.
The options are varied and often include student accommodation, hostels (apartments) and accommodation with local families.
The “I-20” form is for a US student visa. a certificate of enrollment issued by an accredited institution in the United States for an international student holding an F-1 model visa or an M-1 model visa. The “I-20” form proves that you are a student studying law in the United States and is an important step in obtaining a student visa.
Scroll to Top